As I have decided to change my idea straight onto the birds, I have been thinking about how I can make it more interesting for the audience rather than having it just pictures of birds.
With these ones I was thinking about how you usually see birds in trees and bushes, more or less hidden. So with these, instead of moving around to try and get a clearer shot, I purposely looked though the branches to get an idea of the environment it's in. I also didn't want to bring the birds out too much so it's almost a struggle to distinguish them from the leaves, which is obviously what the birds want.
These are, what I think is a male, Great Tit and a female Blackbird.
I do like this idea as it's another way of photographing birds, but I'm not sure if the audience will perceive it as just lazy shooting, and question whether I actually thought about it and can actually take a good and clear picture.


No comments:
Post a Comment