Tuesday, 6 March 2012

This is a very obvious picture, but maybe that would work in a set, to have a kind of narrative. I don't think I would use it purely because it is a very obvious idea, and I want more abstract pictures to accompany my bird ones, as I think this would give the audience something to think about, as they would fit in with my introduction, but there's some space for interpretation as to what means what to me and to other people.




I like this having my feet on the location, as it's saying this is where I go, and travelling there is some thing I enjoy and find to be part of the whole experience for me. I think it would be better to have it at a different place, somewhere more interesting than just grass.







I like this one beter, as it is a bit more interesting what with the water and changes in texture, though my shoes don't stand out as much as with the grass.










I like this because of the light, which is lovely and soft, and gentle, which is the kind of atmosphere I wanted to show. I don't know if it's really interesting enough in itself to be able to work, because I want them to stand out individually, but to look nice together, and I think the very graphic pattern might stand out to much against the natural shapes in the bird pictures.













I want to use this ne because it is a bit odd, which would work well with ones such as the duck one and if I used the aeroplane one, but it also says about how I like to almost treat myself with a glass bottle of orange juice. This brings back nostalgia of glass milk bottles and how getting orange juice in one was pretty exciting when your under 10. This also ties in with my own nostalgia around birds and bird watching because it was something I did with my dad when I still lived with him when I was young.

No comments:

Post a Comment